North Pemiscot R-1 Announcements
Junior/Senior High School
HOME OF THE MUSTANGS
THANKSGIVING BREAK – NOVEMBER 20TH – 24TH SCHOOL WILL RESUME ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH
HS STUDENT COUNCIL WILL HOST A BLOOD DRIVE IN THE GYM ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6TH FROM 10 AM – 2 PM.
SCHOOL PICTURE RETAKES WILL BE ON THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7TH.
JH DANCE WILL BE ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8TH FROM 6:00 – 9:00 PM.
1. Students are NOT to be in the building without permission in the mornings.
2. Do not leave class to come get an absentee slip or to turn in a doctors excuse. This MUST be done in the morning, BEFORE the 8 o’clock bell rings.
3. If you are going to be getting off the bus anywhere that is not your regular stop, you MUST get a bus pass from the office. We will need your parents to call or send a note telling us where you will be going. The bus drivers cannot let you off without permission. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!
4. Students, if the principal’s office is empty when you go to check in or out, you are to go to the superintendent’s building and check in with Mrs. Tammy. If you do not check in with one of these two offices, you will not be marked correctly in the attendance system.
5. Saturday school students, if you show up without your books, you will receive another Saturday.
6. Don’t forget: If you owe $5.00 or more in the lunchroom, you will NOT be able to purchase anything from the windows or participate/attend any extracurricular activities until your debt is paid.
7. If you drive or ride to school with someone, you are not to stay in the parked vehicle once you get on campus.