North Pemiscot R-1 Announcements
Junior/Senior High School
HOME OF THE MUSTANGS
November 17, 2022
2nd Quarter Progress Reports will go out on Thursday, November 17th.
School will not be in session November 22nd -25th for our Thanksgiving Break.† School will resume on Tuesday, November 29th.
Student Council Blood Drive will be on Friday, December 2nd from 10:00 am -3:00 pm in the Gym.
Cheekwood will be here on Wednesday, December 7th for picture re-takes and Winter Sports pictures.
End of 2nd Quarter will be on December 16th.
School will not be in session December 20th Ė December 30th for our Christmas Break.† School will resume on January 3, 2023.
1. Students are NOT to be in the building without permission in the mornings.
2. †Do not leave class to come get an absentee slip or to turn in a doctors excuse.† This MUST be done in the morning, BEFORE the 8 oíclock bell rings.
3. If you are going to be getting off the bus anywhere that is not your regular stop, you MUST get a bus pass from the office.† We will need your parents to call or send a note telling us where you will be going.†† The bus drivers cannot let you off without permission. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!†
4. Students, if the principalís office is empty when you go to check in or out, you are to go to the superintendentís building and check in with Mrs. Tammy.† If you do not check in with one of these two offices, you will not be marked correctly in the attendance system.
5. Saturday school students, if you show up without your books, you will receive another Saturday.
6. Donít forget:† If you owe $5.00 or more in the lunchroom, you will NOT be able to purchase anything from the windows or participate/attend any extracurricular activities until your debt is paid.†
7. If you drive or ride to school with someone, you are not to stay in the parked vehicle once you get on campus.